Jinkō Release Notes 2022/11/03

Another week and I am bringing you another Release Notes. Our Team has put many efforts into improving jinkō interface and fixing little issues. We added many new improvements to the platform to help you get the most of our most recent features. I hope you like it! In case you have any questions, suggestions or comments, do not hesitate to contact me at aga.mellet@novadiscovery.com. I look forward to hearing from you! And in the meantime, enjoy jinkō.

Highlights of the Release

• New button to trigger the rectangular selection: you can now use a dedicated button to create rectangular selections for your extracts.

• Hide colored extracts and assertions inside a source: one click makes the extract and assertions disappear and reappear for a more comfortable reading mode or for the purpose of screenshots. 

• New ability to reset a SoE (to non-evaluated). So far it was possible to re-evaluate the SoE of extracts, but not to completely reset to an extract without a classification. There is now an option to do so! 

• Great news here: the dashboard page load time is now shorter, pages with many images are now loading much faster! 

• You will now be redirected to the Help Center at jinkommunity instead of novapages when searching for help and more information about Jinko.

• Ability to search for project items by folders / labels. When searching a document for its project items, you can now search by a folder or/and label.

• Improvement of arm selection in trial visualization with protocol design table

•  

Plot sorting is also available for timeseries/scalar/contribution analysis

• Ordering of an arm for boxplot visualization. The ordering of arms in the plots in trial visualization will now be the same as they are in a protocol design. Additionally, you can now change the order of arms easily via a drag-and-drop functionality.

Reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular